About Me

My photo
lives on a small farm in Casco Michigan along with her husband Ken, son Brandon , grandson Jordan and numerous "critters". She is also the mother of Justin Rowell. She is a "free spirit" wanting to "get lost in the sparkle and fade". She will someday....just watch her!

Friday, November 13, 2009

First "sizing" attempt


After many attempts at resizing this photo I think I finally got it!!
This photo was a "sneaky shot" taken at the airport while waiting for my son to pick me up. I figured I wanted to take every oppertunity available to me to get a picture in. This man haden't a clue he was as interesting to me as he was,just sitting there "being". I am slowly learning to "strike while the iron's hot!"

Post note: Nope, didn't get it!! Will try again on another one...darn it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment